I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Colorado (since 2001). I have been practicing in the mental health field since 1995. My current licensure can be verified at : https://www.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx – Just select the “Professional Counselors” licensing board from the list, and type in my name.
I received a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and a Master of Arts Degree in Counseling from the University of Colorado.
- I am a doctoral student obtaining a PhD in Human Services-expected graduation Dec. 2018
- I teach Psychology Classes and Labs at Pueblo Community College
- I provide EAP Counseling & Management Consultation Services for Centura Health
- I write online columns and blog posts on mental health topics for sites like Theravive
- I am a member of the American Counseling Association – www.counseling.org .
- I am a member of the Colorado Counseling Association
- I am a member of the National Organization for Human Services