I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Colorado. I have been practicing in the mental health field since 1993. My current licensure can be verified at : https://www.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx – Just select the “Professional Counselors” licensing board from the list, and type in my name.
- I received a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and a Master of Arts Degree in Counseling from the University of Colorado.
- I am a professional behavioral health writer for Theravive
- I am a Certified Forensic Addictions Counselor- National Forensic Institute.
- I am a member of the American Counseling Association – www.counseling.org .
- I am a member of the Colorado Counseling Association
- I am a member of the National Association of Forensic Counselors. www.nationalafc.com
GET STARTED! To get started with online counseling, telephone counseling, or email counseling sessions, just click here. To schedule an office session in Pueblo, Colorado, please call 719-582-9226.